1) The person should be above 18 years to be member of Organization and without any criminal background.
2) The person should be mentally strong and willing to work for the organization as individually or a group.
3) The person must be willing to work and obey the rules of Organisation
4) The member wants to put their best effort to full fill objective which is assigned to them.
5) Members want to pay their per month contribution of Rs.50 altogether for four months as Rs.200 for students and Rs.100 altogether for four months as Rs.400 for employees
6) Members want to participate in Vaergal events as many as possible in their nearest location
7) A member can be dismissed by the core goup after giving reason for misconduct and indiscipline
8) Members should attend the General Body Meetings to give theirs valuable ideas for the development of Organization/Society. Members should inform to Organization three Days prior to Meeting If unable to attend the meeting.
9) Vaergal account details can be freely accessed by members and regarding queries members can contact executives at anytime.